Why Basic Income? Why Basic Income?

I like the message, but Isn't that idea basically communism? Awesome animation by the way. Very clean.

adamanimates responds:

Thanks! The idea's been around for a long time, and is getting more popular now as robots can do more and more things. It's not communism because you'd still have the freedom to do whatever you want. It's just a floor so you have more options. Those who don't like higher taxes on the rich do try to slander it as communism though.

THE LAST VUVUNICORN THE LAST VUVUNICORN

Brought a TearClock to my eye.

PhantomCat responds:

WHEN MEN ARE A MYTH AND KNOCKOFF GROUPS PRINT BOOKS, HE WILL REMEMBER YOU.

Birthday 24 Birthday 24

Seeing as your birthday is shortly before mine, I always look forward to what my life will be like a couple months beforehand.

Don't give up on your dreams, even if you cant focus on them yet!!! :) <3

Down! Down!

This is hilarious.

W-TOUR W-TOUR

Honestly the best part about this game is making all the bikes start dancing at once in the player select screen by pressing the down arrow key!

halissoni responds:

A road cycling game is something very rare. Very due to mechanical complexity of gameplay. Sure I'll keep improving, because the idea of the game has already been approved.

Rub Rub

ALL THE YES, good job!

Styles Trip Styles Trip

I loved the Synthesizer in the second half but other than that it was a little too repetitive in the beginning. As far as an ambient score, bravo! But in the compositional sense, I am wondering if you just recorded the first part live with a cheap electric piano or two simple vsts on a midi. Regardless liked the second half, spacey indeed.

Deep House ID Deep House ID

That shocked me, did not see that YUS coming.

Lonely Universe Lonely Universe

Beautiful!! Very good job, a little out of tempo in the middle but I'll have a great time listening to this again and again.

Game Degradation Game Degradation

wow

Walking Cities Walking Cities

This blew me away. Great fucking job!!! SO much detail, and such a mind bending concept!! I love it!

Scottr5680 responds:

Thank you so much! Glad you like it :)

Riley's ready (Roxy Version) Riley's ready (Roxy Version)

Awesome! I love it all but next time get rid of the extra skin below her tits, it looks unatural, like her right tit is melting. Same with the guy, looks like he has an arm coming out of his nipple. Other than that Great Job! :)

kiddeathxv responds:

Thanks I'll fix that for the next time, I see what you mean with the tit but I don't quite see what you mean with the arm nipple thing.