Down! Down!

This is hilarious.

W-TOUR W-TOUR

Honestly the best part about this game is making all the bikes start dancing at once in the player select screen by pressing the down arrow key!

halissoni responds:

A road cycling game is something very rare. Very due to mechanical complexity of gameplay. Sure I'll keep improving, because the idea of the game has already been approved.

Rub Rub

ALL THE YES, good job!

pResident Evil slider pResident Evil slider

Contains advertisements in game which lead to malware sites. Other than that, it is an easy puzzle game.

Insane3D responds:

1) Where did you find a malware?
2) Only one link inside the game and Insane3D is virus free site.
Moreover, I hope newgrounds doesnt allow and can detect malware apps. Please send the details to support (a) insane3d.com or PM me.

Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

My favorite part were the comments about this game! (the ones in real life) :D

City of Illusions - Proto City of Illusions - Proto

Nothing happens but music being played at the title screen. This is not a game.

BubexMrt responds:

Sorry about that.. It was a bug, but we are already trying to fix it...

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

This was truly a work of art. I see what you did there sir. Well done! Jolly good show!

Nuptial Space Cruise Nuptial Space Cruise

Very amazing dynamics and music! Music was the best part! Please tell me where to download this song!!!!

stewardhklarlover responds:

Thank you for your awesome review! The song can be downloaded for free at my gamejolt account. Enjoy, my friend!

Crowd Nine Crowd Nine

hIGH SCORE OF 56315!!! What a great game! This was so much fun to jump into and go against the stereotypical playing styles! I loved it! Keep up the great work! :)

Panda Click Panda Click