Why Basic Income? Why Basic Income?

I like the message, but Isn't that idea basically communism? Awesome animation by the way. Very clean.

adamanimates responds:

Thanks! The idea's been around for a long time, and is getting more popular now as robots can do more and more things. It's not communism because you'd still have the freedom to do whatever you want. It's just a floor so you have more options. Those who don't like higher taxes on the rich do try to slander it as communism though.

THE LAST VUVUNICORN THE LAST VUVUNICORN

Brought a TearClock to my eye.

PhantomCat responds:

WHEN MEN ARE A MYTH AND KNOCKOFF GROUPS PRINT BOOKS, HE WILL REMEMBER YOU.

Birthday 24 Birthday 24

Seeing as your birthday is shortly before mine, I always look forward to what my life will be like a couple months beforehand.

Don't give up on your dreams, even if you cant focus on them yet!!! :) <3

The Pilot The Pilot

Great story and concept. I loved the background but wish you spent more time animating it. I would understand if this was a trailer for the full animation.... is it? Hmmmmm, don't get me wrong though, keep up the hard work, never stop working harder!!!

SleepyCabin - Childhood SleepyCabin - Childhood

Comedy is a must these days, thanks for the good laughs!

Real Mine Sweeper Real Mine Sweeper

This is my favorite minesweeper game I ever played!! It really puts you into the action! Thanks :)

PowerKnight responds:

Thanks for your support, I am happy you enjoyed it :D

NG's 20th Anniversary Tri NG's 20th Anniversary Tri

When in doubt, I always turn to Newgrounds, thanks for keeping the cool part of the internet alive and well! It's like watching your kid grow up...not that I have kids...and not like my kids would be cock jokes or anything... <3

RealFaction responds:

Yes thanks to Tom <3 lol

Android Meets Mike Android Meets Mike

Why arent you famous?

stupidcob1 responds:

I'll tell you why, you wanna know why?, ok heres the low down. I don't got the fuckin industry beast machine on my side, they wanna see me fail. I'm too much controversy for them, they black listed me cuz of the information I got, The illuminati is after me, the CIA wants to see me dead. Lots of these musicians in the industry owe me lots of money. youtube.com decides who goes viral threw advertising and they don't let the public hear me out or any underground rapper for that matter. The internet became censored and lame for awhile now, the beast hates us all. fuck them

Tea Time Tea Time

You made my day/week/year!

Pewdiepie &amp;amp; Markiplier Pewdiepie & Markiplier